[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:29:11 PST 2005

Good morning Cecil.  How is the coffee this morning.  Mine was good, as
usual.  I just finished an off list reply to Allen re: the Hiniker.
I have been on the fence over buying one for a week now.  The comments from
you two gentlemen may just give me the push I needed.  I am considering the
conventional full trip blade style for my use due to the less $$$$$. Hard to
justify the Cadillac model just for my own personal use.  I just need
something to work with for a change, rather than work on.  It has been
mighty cold out there lately.  I have pretty well convinced myself that the
local dealer has offered about the best price for that model that I will
find.

Have a good day.
Charlie V. in WNY