[AT] New Valu_Bilt catalog

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jan 26 14:28:12 PST 2005

I'm sure you can Crawler.  Wasn't meaning to push Valu-Bilt.  I'm just glad
to see that someone is paying attention to our market and starting to market
some products for our old tractors.  I also noticed that they now have
complete Carb kits and floats.  A few years ago all you could buy for a
Zenith Carb was a needle valve and seat and maybe a bowl gasket.

Charlie