Tall trucks was RE: [AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 07:42:58 PST 2005

I was lucky when i bought my Ranger my doctor  signed a paper that i needed
Steps to get in an out of the truck and ford paid  up to $1000 for handicap
things like steps. so I went to my local handicap place  and the put a set of
Nerf Bar running boards ,Uh Step boards,  on and Ford  paid for them.
everytime i take it into the dealer for service the Manager  has to tell
everyone that How I got ford to buy my Nerf bar running boards. Hey  i'm actually
handicapped got a sticker from the the DMV an all.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460