Tall trucks was RE: [AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Tue Jan 25 21:19:21 PST 2005

I know what you mean by that. When I bought my 01 Dodge
4X4 1 ton dually I found after a month or so my leg
started giving me trouble. I went to my doctor and he
asked what I had been doing that I hadn't been before.
The only thing I figured was the truck. I drove my car
again for a few weeks and my leg problem went away.
I looked at putting running boards on it but I never
liked them and looked into nerf bars but they were
pricey so I settled on a set of steps made by Kodiak
for Dodge. They are electric and come down in less
than a second and go up snug under the truck so they
don't pick up weeds when going through a field.
I got them on eBay for about $275 which was cheaper
than nerf bars or running boards. Dodge wants almost
$600 for them so they were a good deal off eBay.
They really draw the attention when you get in or
out of the truck. I usually have to open the truck
a couple times to show people how well they work.
Kodiak has been making them for motor homes for years.
http://www.kodiaksidewinder.com/
Rob