[AT] Loose hay/roundbalers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 25 20:14:00 PST 2005

Wayne, most of the round balers I see are the belt type. Hesston, Deere,
CIH, and Vermeer are popular. There are some old Vermeer belt types that
seem to keep on going for years. I've see a few of the New Holland with the
chains. I hear they make a good bale but as you say, they would probably
knock a few leaves off the plants.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/