[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jan 25 18:04:15 PST 2005

Well, Wayne, my 1980 F-250 had a pretty good ride. Of course it was only
rated at 6,900 GVWR,
the lowest rating for a 3/4 ton truck that year. I'm not one to judge the
ride quality on the newer
Super Duty trucks as I don't drive one daily. With the little bit I have
gotten to drive them, it seems
pretty good to me.

Phil