[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Jan 24 19:32:25 PST 2005

Cecil,
 I saw on the Turbo Diesel Register that a guy was criticizing
another for using his Dodge to plow snow with. He said "Doesn't
that fool know that's what the throw away Fords are for?" :)
BTW, I really like my 01 Cummins 1 ton dually. Last MOPAR I
owned was a 70 GTX. Been a GM man most all the time since I
learned to drive. Much to my Dad's (Ford man) dismay.
Rob