[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jan 25 14:55:28 PST 2005

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Try me being 5'5" and 195 lbs. I jump in and out of
F250 and F350 4X4 trucks every day. There is even a
handle mounted to the A pillar to assisy folks like
us. Put your foot on the floor, grab the handle and
give a little jump with the left leg while pulling
on the handle. Gets me in every time! As for exiting,
I just turn sideways in the seat and hop out. :o)

Phil