[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jan 25 14:49:35 PST 2005

Exactly what we see here in Temple, TX.

Phil

----- Original Message -----
>From    : Louis <louis at kellnet.com>
Sent    : Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:44:04 -0500
To      : 'Antique tractor email discussion group' <at at lists.antique-
tractor.com>
Subject : RE: [AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

>That reminds me of when my truck was about 1 1/2 yr old, I had an issue
with the tailgate.  The local Ford dealer said there was nothing they
could do about it.  I told them to get the district rep there.  When the
district rep put the tailgate down on my truck, he said very surprised,
"you use this truck!". I told him that I didn't buy it to look at it.

I was told by the owner of a large Ford dealership; that 25 years ago,
80% of his new truck sales was to farmers and contractors. Now 80% of
his new truck sales are to people that really don't need them.

Lou