[AT] Oliver 880 @ auction

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jan 25 13:23:56 PST 2005

Dad always got the good hay fork (three tine).  My older brothers got
the old stand-by's (four tine).  I always ended up with the manure fork
(five tine).  It was heavier than the rest and the tines were never
polished, so it took more work.  When it came to feeding season, the hay
fork was in the loft and I got to use it then and my brothers who were
down in the "parlor" milking the cows ended up having to use the manure
fork.

Larry