[AT] Oliver 880 @ auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 23 20:31:28 PST 2005

Your right Bruce. I have seen sheds smaller than the frame of that front end
loader.
Wonder how that bucket would be for snow clean up? It looks to be so far out
front that it would take a lot of weight off the rear wheels. I can't even
see the hydraulic cylinders on it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/