[AT] The snow is melting, is it Portland yet?

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Tue Jan 25 12:18:55 PST 2005

	I was just in  for a break and when Cecil mentioned Portland I had a warm
fuzzy flash of thinking about a campfire, good friends and old tractors...
	 I do hope to set up at the swap meet again this spring. I may not have
something as exciting to sell as the Ford drill press I sold last year but I do
still have a lot of stuff to sell. I'm trying to sort out and simplify my
"stuff".

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net