[Steam-engine] Engines on Antique Road show

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 14:52:15 PST 2005

My father told me about steam engines on antique road
show so I looked it up on their site and thought that
I would pass it along.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/highlights/2005/omaha/index.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/customize.html?edit_st=y

If you go to the top link above, you can read about
it.  If you go to the second link you should be able
to find your t.v. station and look for a repeat of
Part 1 in Omaha.  You should be able to catch the
repeat this week, I found the repeat in my area so I
can watch it on Thursday night at 9:00pm.

Just thought that I would pass it along.

Jeff Smith