[Farmall] F-12 manual

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Jan 25 09:19:23 PST 2005

Johnny, I haven't been able to figure out what book you're looking at.  It
must not be the I&T manual; there are almost never any part numbers in that
manual.  Would scans of the engine parts list for the F-12 be of any use?
Let us know exactly what you're looking for.  I'm not familiar with an F-12
Instruction Book, unless you're referring to the operator's manual.  But it
doesn't contain engine drawings.

What exactly are you working on, and what info would help?

-karl