[Steam-engine] Stanley Type R

Jim Walters jim at bristolmotors.com
Thu Jan 20 10:27:24 PST 2005

Does anyone have a picture of a 1909 Stanley Type R dashboard showing
the original positions and functions of  the valves and also the
function of the single valve behind the driver's right foot? And also
perhaps a picture of the valves located under the front floorboards and
their function? I have them mostly figured out but am trying to figure
out what is the original configuration and what has been modified. This
is a non-condensing car and all I can seem to find is condensing car
info. Thanks, Jim.