[AT] Some ads from the 1.22 Lancaster Farming

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 18:19:56 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/24/2005 4:58:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
falcon at telenet.net writes:
We have to run it at idle to
pass the pump  test, any faster and it runs to high to test at  rating.
---------------------
sound  like the relief valve is stuck closed. I had this trouble with the
fire trucks  at work the firemen just didn't know how to exercise them and then
the relief  valve would freeze up.

The hardest part is you can't tell a firemen anything about fire trucks
cause they all are experts on them.  An what would a lowly mechanic know  anyway.
Hey I'm the guy who has to tear the rig down pull the relief valve out  and
free it up.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361