[AJD] Need a part for an MC temporarily - Help??? 2nd Try

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jan 24 17:16:22 PST 2005

Is there anyone on the list who happens to have a spare throttle lever
support bracket for an MC that they could spare for a few days?  The part
number is M252T.

The tapered, milled, part of the MC throttle lever fits into a tapered hole
in the support bracket on the MC (M252T). I am trying to determine what the
nominal dimensions of this tapered hole is in a M252T. I would also like to
know if this hole wears over time and becomes bigger eventually not allowing
the throttle lever to work properly.

I am willing to pay insured shipping for the part (M252T) both ways in order
to get a duplicate tapered hole made or if someone has a M252T they want to
sell at a reasonable price that could be an option as well.

I haven't yet found a local MC for reference but working on that too.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com