[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 09:12:46 PST 2005

> Hi Cecil,
>
> Right after your dealer fixes that pump under warranty would seem to me like a good time to trade!  lol
>
> Not that my opinion matters.  We know less about snow removal in my end of NC than Spencer says he does.   We need a snow plow once in a while but if I bought  one new it would rust out before I needed it the second time.
>
> Charlie

	Well, I have to agree with you but I am all booked up
for this winter and don't have much time left over for shopping
for a new truck. grins.  I'd really like to have the same thing
in a Dodge one ton with a Cummins diesel that I have in the GMC
but it will have to wait.

	The Diamond is a plow that the average person would never
be able to wear out - except for hoses which are out there where
they can get snagged or damaged, and the pump. The cutting edge
on mine is 3/4" steel and reversible and the rest is very heavy
built. They must build a lot of highway snowplows as they make
things very heavy.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson