[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 08:10:53 PST 2005

Hi Cecil,

Right after your dealer fixes that pump under warranty would seem to me like
a good time to trade!  lol

Not that my opinion matters.  We know less about snow removal in my end of
NC than Spencer says he does.   We need a snow plow once in a while but if I
bought  one new it would rust out before I needed it the second time.

Charlie