[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Jan 24 05:01:58 PST 2005

    Haven't seen any mention yet of the Boss snowplow. A lot of
people in my area are using them now, They have the option of a
straight blade or a "V" configuration. I haven't used one, but
the people I know who use them like them real well. One traded a
Western plow for the boss and said he likes it much better.

                    Gene