[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Mon Jan 24 04:57:26 PST 2005

I have both and have had both for over 35 years and I'd take the Western any
day over the Meyers. Only reason i have a meyers on one truck today is i was
owed money and i took a truck with a meyers already on it for some of the
money . It works but the Western plows better and more trouble free. Also my
Western is atleast 10 years older then the Meyers.

  ED  http://www.crawlerheaven.com/index.htm