[AJD] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Ed Allandar eallandar at rohrerbus.com
Mon Jan 24 04:54:20 PST 2005

We use all Western's in our business, we have 2 straight blades and 2 Vee
plows, plus a Boss Vee plow. The Westerns do a great job, with minimal
problems, very dependable. The newer Meyers plows seem to be much better
since they went together with Diamond a few years back. The older Meyers
plows, the solenoids on the power packs always seem to be a problem and we
moved away from them 15 years ago. I think you may find the Western to have
a few more pounds if weight is a consideration. Either should do the job, in
this area we have several Western dealers and parts are more readily
available than Meyers.

Ed Allandar
Rohrer Bus
P.O. Box 100 - 1515 State Road