[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 23 17:06:18 PST 2005

I feel the western blade is better too.  I have used both, and the western
blade rolls the snow better.  It makes the truck work a little less.  I
prefer the older western with the cable controls though.  The newer pump
that Lou refers to is 'jerky' when you run the controls.  The older cable
style gives you more feel like tractor hydraulics.  Basically you have some
variability whereas the solenoid pumps the valves are either open or
closed.... no halfway.

Just my 2 cents,
Mike