[AJD] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Sun Jan 23 17:19:01 PST 2005

Rick: I've had a Western plow for 10 years with no problems other than
replacing the pump once and having the motor checked and rebuilt twice and
the cutting edge once. I push several parking lots and driveways.
The only difference would be dealer availability and getting parts as far as
I would be concerned.

Bruce Mahr