[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Jan 23 06:58:49 PST 2005

Dean,
 Do you have the parts and service book for your stove? My FIL has a
Whitfield and when it started acting up I hunted around. Lennox was nice
enough to put the books online. I also found a couple parts sources.

http://www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/whitfield/Manuals/Pellet_Manuals/pellet__manuals.html

http://www.butkus.org/whitfield_pellet_stove.htm  nice info on pellet
stoves and repairing them

http://www.hearthtools.com/parts/Whit_parts.htm

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.