[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday, now cylinder

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 12:09:45 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/24/2005 12:05:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
deanvp at att.net writes:
Yellowstone, Platte, and
Missouri Rivers. In  between these two crossings, water stays in the basin.
Interstate 80 spends  approximately 52 miles in this basin. The Wyoming 789
junction at Creston  lies within this basin.

They too mention an even # of crossings. I guess  I didn't miss a sign.

I  wonder where that water goes to I don't remember any big lakes in the
area.  I guess I missed a sign.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361