[AJD] Serial Number Plate

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Jan 21 22:04:46 PST 2005

Yours is correct of course Bill. The other one is "not as shipped". My position would be to do
it and worry about if and when it ever comes up.
A friend of mine has come up with a serial number tag that is verified in Deere's records as
most definitely having been destroyed. I told him I suspect some sort of a back door deal was
the culprit here. Again, I would build it and enjoy the notoriety this "destroyed" tractor had!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Jan 21 22:53 , 'Bill Brueck' <b2 at chooka.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of