[AJD] Serial Number Plate

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Jan 21 20:26:56 PST 2005

Deere won't replace a serial number tag, unless you have the original
tag.  Their replacement tag doesn't look like the original.  It has
barcoding and a more modern look to it.  I saw one this past summer at
our local show.

D&D Graphics in Mason, IA is reproducing tags.  They look pretty good.
They don't have the raised letters, like the original tag. But other
than that they look really good.

Lou