[AT] OT: Weather ramble

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Fri Jan 21 19:33:30 PST 2005

Here in NE PA the high yesterday was about 5 degrees and it snowed most
all day. We ended up with around 10 inches or more with a lot of
drifting overnight. As usual the 8N plowed everything great, but darn it
was cold plowing with strong winds and zero temps with no cab.. ;) .
Plowing with a blade behind the tractor takes a little practice to make
it work right but once you get your method down it works great.I had
originally planned to get a snow plow mounted on my F150 but I've come
to the conclusion that I can plow all but maybe the very rare
multiple-foot snows with the 8N setup I have.....

Go Eagles!

Rob
Northampton County, PA

>>> Karl