[AT] John Deere H

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 19:06:21 PST 2005

> I recognized what you were asking, Cecil.  I just couldn't resist the
> play on words.

	I admired that play on words, Larry. grins  And I figured
you already knew everything I brought up. I spent almost all day
today moving files and folders of photos and have the next box full
to scan right here by the computer and scanner ready to go. It is
a good thing in a way that winter comes along once a year.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson