[AT] message lag( fixing my previous post)

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 14:15:32 PST 2005

	Someone besides myself whose email is being held up should
ask their provider if they have trouble accessing the server that
takes ATIS email. I would be willing to bet some of yours are being
stopped the same way. Spencer's provider is refusing to accept email
for extended periods of time and mail is being returned to my provider
to hold. Like I said, RoadRunner has sent me a number of mine showing
that acceptance was refused. They hold them only so long and then
return them to me. Then when they DO accept them, they can say that
RoadRunner delivered them late. It is not a good thing because it is
not the truth.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson