[AJD] Delayed posts

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 06:22:52 PST 2005

Merle,
I can live with some delay, but as of now some info I posted yesterday
morning (24 hrs ago) hasn't shown up yet, and I put some effort into looking
stuff up.  THAT is really what aggrevates me - I assume it has gone
elsewhere and that is not unusual posting to this list.

Spencer mentioned something about his bulletin boards being fast - I wonder
if he could convert this list to something faster (like other JD boards).
9.20am EST
Regards,
Duane