[AT] Was Serious Restoration Now philosophy

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Jan 20 19:50:45 PST 2005

Must have been the wrong bearing in the box. I asked because Koyo has
recently become the world's second largest taper roller manufacturer, second
only to Timken. They also are now producing bearings that actually exceed
Timken's quality standard's and I have one customer who now uses Koyo
exclusively in their steel rolling mills and they are experiencing 50%
(minimum) greater service life. I 'd much rather sell the Timken's since
they are made a half hour away from here but the Japanese have outdone
themselves here.
Mark