[AT] Re: thumb drives / now light scribe

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jan 20 08:36:58 PST 2005

You can bet the blank disks are not going to be cheap. :-)

I looked at the big newspaper ad from Office Depot this morning.
They're offering desktop or laptop computers for basically $500.  Soon,
it's going to be feasible to simply throw a computer away when anything
goes wrong with it rather than to fuss with any sort of upgrade or
repair.

Larry