[AT] I hate sandblasting!--but see this...(correction)

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 04:38:28 PST 2005

I agree Cecil.  The only reason I know for wet blasting is dust control and
that is best done by injecting a small amount of water into a conventional
blast rig rather than adding sand into a water blast.    There are some new
water blast rigs on the market that work great but they are in the 20,000
psi range and cost to much for casual use.

Charlie