thumb drives (was Re: [AT] computer problems

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 05:00:25 PST 2005

Hi Larry,  The problem of writting on CD's is now history.  I saw a computer
add yesterday and they were telling about the CDR drive in their machine.
Seems it has a component that Laser writes text and graphics on the face of
the  CD.  All I know about was said on the ad in less time than it took me
to type this so don't get too excited.  lol

Charlie