[AT] Serious Restoration

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Jan 18 18:59:14 PST 2005

The restoration of Harold's tractor really raised the bar for what could
be done, and in fact, a few of the folks who knew Harold are involved in
this project one way or the other. Harold was pretty good about helping
out younger guys and getting them involved, not to mention challenging
them......and then those folks drew some other folks in (which is how I
know these guys, not to mention Harold himself!). So if it reminds you
of Harold (and I remember reading that article myself) it should!