[AJD] Weird GP Wheels?

Tommy twilson17 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 16:09:16 PST 2005

Hmmm, No one has placed a bid yet. Not too far from me but, boy, this does
look like it would be a project! Never mind the engine, you would have the
wheels, transmission repair, seat and fenders to come up with/repair. But
it is tempting and the wife even says I need another project to work on.
Comments??