[AJD] Weird GP Wheels?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Jan 17 07:59:55 PST 2005

Interesting.
Rear wheels remind me of Ford N rear steel.
The weld on the engine looks like something I might have done (!)
Rusted through trans lid, can't be good but looks like an okay project overall.
Seems like it ought to be worth its BIN price for parts alone since it has mag and carb
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Jan 17  1:45 , 'Brandon Knapp' <lneuwirth at eriecoast.com> sent: