[AT] Cold weather and tractors

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Jan 18 15:46:30 PST 2005

E85 is a blend of 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline.  That is not all that common,
but is becoming more so.  Ethanol blend or gasohol is more like 10% ethanol.
That is what is found nearly everywhere (in the midwest anyway)

I googled on this and found this informative pdf file:
http://www.steeltank.com/library/pubs/waterinfueltanks.pdf

Jim