SV: SV: [AT] computer problems

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Tue Jan 18 01:49:36 PST 2005

I would really like to have one or a dieselpowered generator. I managed to loan a small gasgenerator from a company that hires us a lot's of machines at work. I used for freezers and circulated it among the neighbours. And you guessed right about Sydkraft , problem is their not that local i.e. owned by the Germans :-( They were going to change their name and now they really need to do that.

/Mattias