SV: [AT] computer problems

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 07:12:57 PST 2005

It sounds like you need a PTO powered generator back there in the
forest, Mattias! (I am guessing that Sydkraft is your local power
provider.) Were we are, most of the trees that were likely to fall have
now done so. Because the ground has been very late to freeze this year,
a lot of the cedars (eastern red juniper actually) came down after a
couple of heavy wet snow, but they very rarely reach the height of the
power lines and are just a nuisance when they come down in driveways and
roads.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )