[Farmall] Re: Compact tractor needs

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Tue Jan 18 06:59:17 PST 2005

Good advice from Robbie.  However, without getting too
personal with Mark's financial situation, I submit that if
he can afford to live on 21 acres, and desires the lifestyle
that comes with caring for 21 acres, then he'd *better* be
able to afford the required tractor.  In other words the
"right" tractor (or tractors plural) is not a luxury, it's a
requirement.  Otherwise maybe a nice suburban 2-acre parcel
is just the ticket.

Steve O.

From: RLorencz at aol.com