[AT] Cleaning out Tractor cooling system

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 06:15:59 PST 2005

Ralph,

I was at a friends house years ago.  Another friend came in and looked in
the refridgerator for something cool to drink.  Someone had set a quart jar
of white vinegar in the fridge for some reason.
The guy mistook it for a quart of water and chugged about half of it down
before he realized his mistake.  He made a heck of a face!

Charlie