[AT] Cleaning out Tractor cooling system

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 17 18:57:54 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <robinson at svs.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Cleaning out Tractor cooling system

> The shop is below zero today and so is my ambition level. I have Diana's
> Lincoln jacked up to repair what turned out to be a hole in a brake line.
> just couldn't bring myself to lay on that zero floor to do it today.

The older I get the less I enjoy working on the floor underneath a vehicle.
I can still recall years ago when my brother's two and a half ton Buick fell
off the blocks a few seconds after he had crawled out from under it.
Nowadays I like to make use of the grease pit that my other brother built in
his garage a few years ago. It was a lot of work but sure nice to be able to
stand up straight under the vehicle and do whatever maintenance is required.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/