[AJD] Final Drive Drain Plug

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Mon Jan 17 15:00:02 PST 2005

Mitch - Thanks for the confirmation on the 3/4 drive for the final drive drain plug.  I
drained most of the  transmission/final drive reservoir through the transmission
drain plug several weeks ago.  Have had it full of diesel, up on blocks, and kids
spinning the rear wheels for about two weeks.  Drained all the diesel, again through
the transmission drain plug, and refilled with inexpensive 80-90 wt Wally World gear
oil in preparation for a first start attempt yesterday.  I plan to run the light weight
gear oil for about 25 hours then drain again and put in the correct gear oil.  When I
drain next time I'll get it out through the transmission and final drive drains.

Thanks again.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624