[AJD] Weird GP Wheels? Now Tractor Tie Down

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 12:34:16 PST 2005

Steve
According to the Officer I spoke with, it is now the law in Calif, that was
almost a year ago , and at first it was a pain , but now that I am used to
it , it seems quicker and easier. You do not have to keep climbing up and
down on the trailer as you can reach all four corners from the ground.  Also
your chains can be much shorter.  I like it
I am not sure it is Federal, but it for sure is a State Law in Ca.