Ice cream :) was RE: [AT] Glub glub;

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Jan 15 08:34:25 PST 2005

Go to the middle of the bridge and turn left -- Boy, does that bring
back memories.  When we were courting, that's exactly how we did it
because we were always coming from the Y-bridge Park up on top of the
hill.  Now, we simply take the State Street exit off I-70.

We were discussing all this last week when we passed through town.  Does
Zanesville still have its community band in the summer?  Do they still
use the portable band shell?  Is there still a close connection between
the band and Muskingum College?  That's how my wife got started with it
in the first place.  She was "recruited" for the band back in the 50's
while an undergrad at Muskingum.

Larry