[AT] Source for a loader?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Jan 13 17:52:00 PST 2005

Mike

Thanks for the pictures and description.  Knowing how you have taken care of
your stuff and your talents, someone is going to end up with a nice useable
machine.  It might be worth some travel, but at 3K miles, I'm not ready to
add to the stable.  I wouldn't know what to do with a machine that didn't
need a lot of work.

John parks
Boise, ID