[AT] Source for a loader?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 13:59:42 PST 2005

The short answer is the I am 19 miles east of the NJ/PA border, right
off of I80, and I would like to get $3000 but am willing to settle for
$2500.

I Emailed you a long answer off-line.

Mike

Larry & Barb Dotson wrote:
> Mike
> I have a friend that is looking for a Case 430 with a loader. What do you
> want for it and how far are you from
> the Ohio Border?
> Larry Dotson
> Bellefontaine, Ohio

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )